If you have been approved as a peer assessor for Creative New Zealand you will receive an email asking you to sign the peer assessor Conditions of Appointment and update your assessor profile in the portal.
To do this you must have already registered for the portal.
- Go to the portal log in webpage Tip: save the log in page as a favourite in your web browser so you can find it easily next time.
- Type in your email address (the one you registered with) and your password.
- Click 'Log in'.
- A message will pop up on your screen asking you to sign the Peer Assessor Conditions of Appointment. Choose 'Yes' to be taken to your Assessor Profile.
- Click the green 'Registrations' tab then click 'View'.
- Read the 'Conditions of Appointment' and 'Terms and Conditions' carefully. If you have any questions or concerns about these conditions contact Creative New Zealand.
- Tick the boxes to show you agree. Click 'sign and submit'.
- After completing the steps above you can add or update your assessor profile information, including dates that you are unavailable to be a peer assessor. This information will be visible to our arts advisers and managers when they are selecting peer assessors for a funding round.
In the near future you will also be able to tell us about any potential conflicts of interest you have, and view any payments made to you for your assessment work.