After you have created an application and saved it for the first time you will be able to invite others to join the application. They may be joint applicants (individual/s or a group/organisation who will also be responsible for managing the grant if the application is successful), or someone you have asked to edit or review the application.
- If more than one portal user has the application open at the same time you will not be able to save any changes, so you need to co-ordinate with those you have invited to your application.
- If you are making an application jointly with another individual or group/organisation all applicants need to sign the application before it can be submitted.
- If you are applying on behalf of a group/organisation, others who belong to the same group/organisation in the portal will not automatically see the application. If they need to edit, review or sign the application follow the steps below to invite them to join.
- You can share your application with others by clicking 'Print' in the top right-hand corner of the application form. This will generate a PDF of your application that you can share by email or print.
- Select the 'Applicant Details' tab of your application form.
- Scroll down to view the 'Invite other to this application' section.
- Click 'Invite'.
- Click '+Add Email' to enter the email address of those you want to invite to the application. You can send more than one invitation at a time.
- Select the roles you are inviting them to accept.
- Enter a brief message for the invitee so they know what they have been invited to do. Make it clear if you are inviting them to accept on behalf of a group/organisation rather than as an individual.
- Click 'Send'.
- The invitee(s) will receive an email inviting them to join the application. If they have not registered for the portal previously they will need to do this before accepting the invitation. The invitee will be asked to choose whether they are accepting as an individual, or on behalf of any group/organisation they have access to in the portal.
- When the invitee accepts your invitation they will move from the 'Invited' section to 'Accepted'.
- You can click 'Revoke' 'Edit' or 'Delete' to change who has access to which parts of the invitation.